Hello, I'm Eruner and in this journal I will describe you: who am I and how can I help you.In real life:
Denis Ivančík, Salesforce
developer, IT guy, kind of gamer, gentleman, lone wolf
From hearth of Europe - Slovakia - nice nature, nice girls, less people, more peace, cheap stuff.
I play in brass band - Senčanka
- as 1st B Clarinet, but our main page is in Slovak language :/
-> I have excellent Google skills in case you can't find solution to your problem(s). On DeviantArt:
- MtG Custom Cards
- Fan of Cosplay/Anime/Fantasy/Humor (and I love beautiful women). Basically look at my Favorites, which are organized in folders.
-> I can help with: Anything with MtG cards, how to organize folders/favs, use DA links/pictures in comments, give friendly comments or serious critique. I can turn your art/picture into MtG card as you wish - either funny or real-like card, don't hesitate to make your art more popular.
-> I need: good Cosplayers to watch, Animanga/Fantasy artists to watch.
-> MtG Custom Cards
group needs more MtG Creators and more Fantasy artist to contributeCurrent Goals:
- improve language (Russian beginner, English to Grammar Nazi level)
- improve soft skills (time management, less ego, communication /w people)Anime:
- for making it short, here is my Anime list
- if you can recommend me a good one, let me knowGaming:
-> this game is more than Minecraft + World of Tanks, recently it has been reworked with more cool stuff, their team is constantly removing bugs and listening community, so even if you left that game for any reason, now it's good time to try it again and show your build skills.
--> I can help you: with building and platooning. Check my Robocraft Garage
for more inspiration.
--> Want more Robocraft pictures? I have an Imgur
account for it.
- League of Legends -> from time to time I play some game, my the most favorite champs are: Janna, Orianna, Azir, because their are hard and absolutely game-changing. I'm strategical, support-like player who never surrender. Never surrender like a french soldier, be spartan!
games -> if you remember Windows 95/98 and good old games, here is an easy way how to play them.
- Hearthstone -> well, I also play Hearthstone, but not for long, so I play only with basics and commons, but I still get matched against noobs with multiple legendaries in deck.
--> Pro Tip: play it in window mode, open DosBox game or browser, so you do something else during enemy turn. Works well against slow opponents and time trolls.
- Attack On Titan
-> one of the hardest games to learn, it took me one month to become average and survive all waves. I do not recommend if you have not watched the anime first. Also I don't recommend that anime to people below 20.
-> never play this super simple and super addictive game. One does not simply finish this game. I warned you.
-> in this Pokemon game is specific that I was literally changing supply, demand and rarity of pokemons I wanted. The most funny was when I made shiny magikarps more expensive/rare than most of legends. And in their IRC chat was fun, sometimes I trolled kids, or motivated them to search for shiny magikarps. Oh, and I almost forgot, I was top duelist, and thanks to me, the game/site owner had to rework/bugfix combat system couple of times, because I were reporting him a lot of bugs and suggestions.Extra:
- Thanks for reading this long Journal
- the 'Eruner' name comes from Tolkien's Elvish Language, it means Denis (my real name), in full translate it means God's Man (Eru -ner). Language is very phonetic, so 'Eruner' is pronounced as [eruner] (no letter skipped/swapped)
- If you have any questions or I inspired you, leave a comment